Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Teriyaki Bacon Wrapped Pork Filet

My mother-in-law gave me this easy recipe about a year ago. These bacon wrapped pork filets can be found in the frozen section. A local store we have puts them on sale for $1 every few weeks so I stock up. I defrost them in warm water in the sink for about 30 minutes. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Put the amount of pork fillets you want to cook in a glass dish covered in foil( I usually cook 2 per person eating dinner). I season them with McCormick Grill Mates Spicy Montreal Steak Seasoning and Teriyaki Sauce. I flip and season both sides. Pull the foil completely over the filets before putting them in the oven, forming a pocket. Let them cook for 1 hour. When they are done, open the foil and then put them back in the oven for about 20 minutes to get the bacon crispy. They come out so tender and juicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment