Saturday, March 10, 2012

Personalized Soap Dispensers

Personalized Soap Dispensers

I got the idea from pinterest to use mason jars as soap dispensers. I took it a step further by decorating them with personalized letters and rhinestones. I got a pack of 12 pint sized jars at Walmart. I got the rhinestones and decals from Hobby Lobby. There are so many stick on decals in the scrapbooking section that you can use. Poke a hole in the top of the jar and use a pump from a old store bought dispenser. I filled one with soap and am doing hand sanitizer in the other. I also thought about doing lotion. The possibilities are endless..BE CREATIVE! I am also working on a few for wedding shower gifts, one saying the new last name and the other with the wedding date.
The flash didnt pick this one up very well, but I made this for Harpers room, Im going to put baby lotion in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment